About the У Србији category

Naučimo jedni od drugih kako da naše živote učinimo boljim uprkos ogromnim društvenim, ekonomskim i političkim izazovima u Evropi.

umbrellarain

:serbia: Wellbeing in Serbia

Mi smo na putu da pomazemo jedni drugima da se snadju u svim promenama koje se desavaju u Evropi. Kako gradimo dobre zivote uprkos ogromnim drustvenim, ekonomskim i politickim promenama. Kako stvaramo mogucnosti za nas i kako mozemo bolje podrzati jedni druge? U radu, zdravlju, familiji, zivotu zajednice.

Kako ti, ja i svako koga znamo moze ucestvovati:

1. Registruj se ovde! Pridruzi se zajednici. —> Društveni ugovor naše zajednice

2. Ucestvuj u nedeljnom virtual kafeu! Onlajn video skup da bi upoznao ostale clanove zajednice! Ovo ce omoguciti nasim domacinima da te licno upoznaju I povezu te sa ljudima sa zajednickim interesima. Pozivi su hostovani na Ceskom, Poljskom, Srpsko-Hrvatskom i Engleskom.

3. Podelite vasu pricu na +Nova Tema: kakav je tvoj pristup poslu I prosperitetu, zdravlju i socijalnoj sigurnosti, praktikovanju duhovnosti ili druge teme! Izaberite temu o kojoj ste stravstveni, napisite sta je vazno za vas. Pruzite podrsku drugima kroz komentare na njihove price.

Radujemo se sto cemo vas upoznati!

:gb:

We are on a journey to help one another to find the right ways to navigate the changes that are happening in Europe. How are we building good lives against a backdrop of massive social, economic, political challenges. How are we creating opportunities for ourselves and where can we support one another better? In work, health, family, community life. We look forward to meet you!

Show more

The conversation is part of a Horizon 2020 funded Research and Innovation Action under the official name POPREBEL. The project focuses on explaining and contextualising the recent rise of populism in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The community research is hosted on Edgeryders, an online community of 5000 people in more than 80 countries who share experiences. By sharing experiences with one another we turn our collective knowledge into useful advice to make better decisions for ourselves and our families in the near future. As a consequence of getting to know people from around the world, we connect one another to important information, new ideas and new opportunities.

The research analysis considers content collected through http://edgeryders.eu, subject to online ethnographic analysis and semantic social network analysis.

Beyond the research project, we are a community: We use the tools offered by this platform to help connect people with mutual interests, concerns and complimentary skills. The online conversation runs in parallel with events all over Europe to meet and share constructive approaches. Anyone is welcome to participate from and beyond our focus countries (Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia).

The project is funded by the European Commission under grant agreement number 822682 from 2019-2021.

This conversation is hosted by Edgeryders, in partnership with University College London, University Karlova (the Czech Republic), University Jagiellonski (Poland), University of Belgrade (Serbia).

Learn more about the project here.