Connecting artists, producers, researchers who use culture as a tool for social change. We do community building and conversations, research, cultural interventions (urban games), and participatory community events. This is our open team coordination space. Introduce yourself below!
Our track record:
- Trust in Play European School of Game Design (2019-2020, in Amsterdam, Athens, Berlin and nomadic!)
- OpenVillage Festival (Brussels, 2017): interactive showcase of community based care services
- unMonastery Matera (Italy): helping the city of Matera win the European Capital of Culture 2019.
- Georgia’s Futurespotters (Georgia): helping UNDP country office reach out to innovators on the ground.
- Spot the Future Bucharest (Romania): helping the city of Bucharest bid for European Capital of Culture 2021.
- Network building for Galway 2020 (Ireland): helping the city of Galway win European Capital of Culture 2020.