Agroecology & self-supply

Hi,

Very nice subject this: timely, even ahead of its time. Where are things at as of today, 6th June 2016? There is some like minded people at Chisholme House, Scottish Borders. We grow a lot of food & can possibly organise workshops. Come up for a visit if you can. www.chisholme.org

Hannes

development@chisholme.org

I’d love to

Hi Hannes,

I’d love to come up and join you for a week over the summer. I had a quick look on the website and i could come along for the August volunteer week.

What do i do next?

Alex

Good week at Chisholme

@Alex

Hi Alex,

Please sign up on the website http://www.beshara.org/calendar/124/309-Volunteer-Week-August.html

More info on the website and from secretary@chisholme.org

All the best,

Hannes

re: Where are things…

Good to hear from you @Hannes, since LOTE5 in Brussels you mentioned looking into rural communities of support. Are you based permanently at Chisholme?

I think it’s a good example of yours to post about such opportunities and if you are interested in news from the network I hope you are receiving Natalia’s newsletters - this from a few days ago. We might include your invitation in the next issue in 2 weeks :slight_smile:

Other than that, there are more collaborative housing initiatives going on right now:

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing me to the Newsletter. Looks nice and quite a lot like the Chisholme one

Interesting to see the other projects, would be great to visit.