Applying for the work opportunity

Hello, I am applying for the work opportunity posted on Paid work opportunities for online community-builders in Armenia, Egypt and Georgia! - Spot the Future - Edgeryders , I am a social researcher, and i am enthusiastic to join your campaign. I am interested in sociology, mainly social anthropology, i am currently working as a researcher in the field of media, i’ve managed some Facebook pages, personally, not as a project. i will be glade to give you any further information if this brief introduction caught you attention. i apologize for the delay, login to the site took a couple of days. Regards

Welcome to Edgeryders Benhoz

Could you maybe tell us a little more about yourself, e.g. where you are based? And maybe some links to your projects and presence on social media (are you on twitter and facebook for example?)

Thank you!

I am based in cairo, Egypt. I was involved in several social initiatives since i was young, mainly rural developement and childhood issues. My main area of expertise is media research. I didn’t manage social-oriented facebook pages or twitter accounts, but for example i am managing a facebook page with 33.700+ likes ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Perfume-The-story-of-a-Murderer/9889298657 ) which i made for a movie i like. And in my previously self-owned companyM i was managing it’s facebook page. I can say that i know the “How to” of social media accounts managing both on FB and Twitter.

I will be glade to give you any further information if needed.

Thank you.