Behind the scenes: POPRebel, last 10 days

What I’ve been busy with the last 10 days?

1. Community management - reading and responding to stories, trying to create new interactions. It has some results already and I assume the next time we see the graph, it will look much better :slight_smile:
  2. Recruitment and mentoring - I have been working with 4 applicants for the Polish connector position, helping them publish and do their interviews, as well as asking for a little bit more interaction, which also slowly works.
  3. Transcription of one of my interviews, editing, and publishing. I still have 5 in stock. Coming soon.
  4. Working on the tour in Czech Republic, for now preparing the post to be shared with Inge and then getting the word out successfully. Hopefully, people will still be in towns :slight_smile:
  5. Guiding two of the Serbian applicants for the connector position - Wlayche did everything, we’re waiting for one more person who will publish everything by the end of the month.
  6. A little bit in the line of POPREBEL and our other projects, exchanging and developing ideas about a simple interface for the platform which can be used for our research, events, and interactions.

I’m ready to hire the first Polish connector now and have the Polish community blossom, and then I can move on to cracking the Czech case - Serbians will be solved sure, I’m positive and I’m on it :slight_smile: Then we can have a visit to Serbia, but I was advised against going in August as people massively take holidays in that period.

5 Likes

Maybe bring this up (interface) during the content curation call today? what are any questions or requests you need to have answered and by whom?

1 Like

Natalia and all, let me know when you want to see a new version of the graph. I am also happy to teach you how to draw it yourself. I have reasonably automated it: not much more than pressing a button and it rebuilds from live data.

2 Likes

I would love that! I will be in Brussels for a couple of days, are you there the last weekend of June? Maybe I could learn it first hand. If not, we can do it online. Super!

1 Like