Biweekly 24/2/21 - Agenda

2021-02-24T16:00:00Z

This is the proposed agenda for our meeting on Wednesday.
We can do a round of updates as usual for both projects and make sure we are aligned with moving forward, especially in POPREBEL. Please add any specific points you want to discuss under your name below.

@MariaEuler @ivan @bojanbobic @owen

I am being interviewed this Wednesday, so will not be able to make it.

A couple of action points after yesterday’s call:

POPREBEL:

• defining the format/content/narrative/timeline for the final conference. @nadia Inform UCL about it and if it’s a separate event make sure it gets into the final GA amendment letter.
  • re-do some of the contracts after the final re-allocation agreement. @marina
  • @amelia & @noemi coordinate community management and ethno teams in accordance with the new strategy. Recruit new people April/May.

NGI:

• Masters of Networks event needs someone to take the lead. @MariaEuler will use the introduction text, produce tell form, coordinates with @alberto, involve Katja.

If I forgot any action item please add.

cc @johncoate @ivan @matthias

2 Likes

@alberto as promised draft concept note for conference, have a look? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bKwAm1enuu_YshEYJEnU6JbAWuHgzqZN5C1HWCuxiJc/edit

@marina - making sure that you have seen the concept description for the POPREBEL WP7 work for when you discuss amendments… https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bKwAm1enuu_YshEYJEnU6JbAWuHgzqZN5C1HWCuxiJc/edit

Yes, thank you. Let me know if at any point you wish to involve Jan or Richard in the discussion. The date you’ve put is April/May 2022, meaning our strand won’t be separate from the overall final impact conference?

exactly. The most important thing is that we are only doing online activities. If others wish to themselves organise meatspace activities they can of course go ahead.

1 Like

Hi @nadia is this the latest version of the impact conference concept for POPREBEL?

hi, yes this is it: Freedom Writ Large: A conference on assaults on liberties in Europe and what we can do about it

1 Like