In the coming month, we will be developing a website for the NGI summit based on the technology behind our Festival website. In summary, the work involves:
- Writing plugins for our Discourse installation to expose new endpoints
- Integrating the dataflow from new endpoints with the existing Vue.js front end client
- Upgrading the architecture of the Vue.js web-kit to prepare it for the NGI summit requirements
- Building new components for the WebKit as speficied by @hugi during the project
To qualify for this project, an applicant must be:
- Very familiar with the development of Discourse plugins
- Very familiar with the Edgeryders multisite Discourse setup
- Very familiar with the Edgeryders Vue.js webkit that integrates with the Edgeryders Discourse
- Very familiar with the Edgeryders form registration software
- Experienced with both Node.js, Vue.js, and Discourse plugin development with Ruby.
This project runs until April 1st, but the work will be done in milestone sprints, with the first delivery at the end of February.
Reply to this post.