Brunch on 20 November

For those who are interested Alberto and I are happy to invite you all for a brunch at my place on Sunday 20 November starting from 11:30.

We’ll get into the details of who can bring what a bit closer to the date.

Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Sarah and I will be there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there @reeflings,

As mentioned above Alberto and I look forward to inviting you for a brunch next Sunday at my place (my address is on Nextcloud > Calendar or Members Registry).

If you would like to join, feel free to let us know by responding to this thread.

The idea is to do it potluck style, stress-free though with a bit of coordination to make sure that we get everything we need. I have created a document on “who brings what” on Nextcloud (internal link). It doesn’t need to be much eh. Just some pain au chocolat, some croissants, maybe some baguette, cheese and vegan spreads and we’re good.

4 Likes

Nice!!! We 3 will be there!

3 Likes

I’d love to come but I am stuck at home with covid at the moment. If I test negative by Sunday and am symptom free (It’ll be more than 10 days since it started) would everybody be ok with me being there? I totally understand if a brunch seems a bit risky. Let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really sorry that you’ve been sick Sophie! Hope it’s getting better!
I would obviously live to see you!
Personnaly I would be happy for you to come but I’d rather you wore a mask at all time which is not ideal for a brunch! But maybe you could join for a bit anyway?

2 Likes

Any new @reeflings considering going? I think I can be convinced :thinking:

1 Like

Just to let you know, I will not be able to attend this time. :frowning: But I look forward to having a moment matching to my free time to have some chill time with you! :smiley:
Cheers!

1 Like

Just let yourself be convinced by an “oldling” then! Here it is: Come along!

2 Likes

Awwe, thanks @Lee, I would have loved to join but I’m caring for my mom again this weekend.

1 Like

Sorry, @ThomasMaertens and I won’t be able to attend.
@Sophie_Beese, get well soon!

2 Likes

@reef-exploring: this is the post about the brunch on Sunday (scroll up to post no 3).

@ugne @manuelpueyo @ChrisM @Sarah @JeremyH @Nele and everybody who wishes to attend: could you please fill in the document, so we get a bit of an overview on who brings what? This is the internal link. Many thanks!

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the invitation, happy to attend!

2 Likes

Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Lee for this good idea; unfortunately I won’t be able to join you this time. Have a nice weekend. Anna

1 Like

@Lee , lovely idea but it’ll be for a different time for me. Been having headaches the last few days so I’ll just be taking it easy at home tomorrow. Enjoy the brunch!

2 Likes

I also won’t be able to make it this time. Hopefully the next one! :slight_smile: