Collaborathon harvest interview with Peter Skead by David Rohmer

What are you taking away from the collaborathon? What are you learning?
What is the person who is speaking saying? Please try to write every word – sometimes a single word can unlock a lot of thoughts!

I take away lots of new ideas - a collection of projects and interests though the other attendees.
I have learned about the progress of other projects and really like the conversations happening here and hearing about other peoples problems. How do people think about collaboration was really interesting to me. Eugenios talk about win-win-win had a strong impact on me. I enjoined the loving care form the organizers and the Stefans soundscapes as well as the generally the warm atmosphere.

Reflections?
Where does it go from here? How do you want to continue? What are you curious to explore next?

The event has generated new opportunities for further collaboration for me and i feel i met new friends. I hope to meet some of the participants in the future and hope to be able to contribute in various ways. I am curious about how my own projects will be impacted by other edgeryders and feel energized and supported for my upcoming ventures.

Peter Skead