Come meet everyone on October 16: Info session about our new Worldbuilding academy!

This made my day, @Alessandro :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi all, is this happening now?
I had registered on Eventbrite yesterday, last minute, but didn’t get any zoom detail…

1 Like

Same here, I can’t see the link. What are we missing?

Hello @moe, did you get the link in the end?

The event just concluded. You can find the informations about the residency here:

you can post any questions you there as well.

hey @MariaEuler,
yes I got it, thank you. I also read through the main information already but, much like @Alessandro, I was more interested in lurking a bit, as I won’t be able to take 2 weeks off from work unfortunately.
It was good to hear that there’s an option for us to follow the project anyway, though, even if not actively participating in the residency.
I will try and attend the next webinar as well but it’ll be trickier for me, time-wise. It would be nice if next time you could record the session.

Great initiative, as usual, BTW :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heads up, everyone: following a question asked at the information session of October 16th, we added a paragraph about intellectual property rights to the information sheet. Thank you to @LeneRachelAndersen for raising the issue.

2 Likes

I saw you in the call, Stefano… good to see you, as always!

Are you interested in exploring speculative futures or have even done so before? Tell us what inspires your thought experiments and where your interest originates:
I was a professional speculative designer at the Institute for the Future in Palo Alto, California for 10 years, generating future-fictional products, postcards, videos, first-person narratives, immersive shops, and many more formats.

1 Like

I am very interested in this program. I am working on project maplesync. It is about the futures of economic coordination and deals with the question: “How might we inclusively coordinate, allocate, and plan our economies for mutual prosperity through collective intelligence?”

Project Maplesync is a platform initiative, inspired by the field of cybernetics, to form indicative plans and other information integration functions at different economic scales and contexts.

Maplesync is in its early stages as an open-source project to inspire new thinking on this topic and to generate new experiments in the field, and we are looking for collaborators!

Find out more at www.maplesync.ca, or contact me through twitter @gceh

1 Like

Have you been able to record the sesssion?
Unfortunately, I missed it !

1 Like

Hello all, thanks for joining the information session, that was fun. Documentation from the session is here. This answers your question, @waeljebri :slight_smile:

Welcome, @futuretester and @gceh22! To the latter: I looked up Maplesync, but I do not yet understand what phase you are in, can you say more about that?

Are you interested in exploring speculative futures or have even done so before? Tell us what inspires your thought experiments and where your interest originates:
sdasaddas