[Comms] Sign up to receive OpenCare headlines directly on email and share them in sync with the team

Dear all,

A quick note: We are 20 people in OpenCare management team and there is no way we are going to reach all EU countries and beyond other than through networks.

As part of communication and outreach, here’s a proposal: a routine whereby we all get an (almost) daily email with 3 OpenCare pieces of news or headlines we are spreading out with a unique shortlink. This gives us rhythm, synchronicity, a way to measure reach, plus all of us will know exactly what interesting content is coming in the community. We tested it before and it works as much as it is fun. We start with 2 emails a week, then more often, depending on how much content and what activities need more pulse so to speak.

@Nadia offers to run it in the beginning, but we curate it collectively, by replying with new headlines proposals.

We call this CountOnMe team. Sign up for it here: http://eepurl.com/bNtfZj

Ideas for improving this are welcome.

We start tomorrow yuhu!

Example?

Hi Noemi,

It could be a good idea - do you have any example so that we could see which form it will take ?

Thanks !

Sure, here’s a screen capture

This was ahead of LOTE5. PS People can unsubscribe any time, although not recommended for the core team.

When will this begin?

I have a bookmark folder set saide for capturing matetrial as I come across it.  I just have one that’s worthy so far…

Started!

We got a CountOnMe Monday morning email at 9AM. If you signed up but didn’t get it just ping Nadia.

And feel free to reply with your selection of pieces to go through the network.

Please sign up to this list?

Assigning this task to Franca and Amelia, newcomers in the OpenCare team. It’s a good way to stay close to the pulse of the community contributions. Do sign up.