Contributor registration by Salsabil Dkhil

Please provide us with contact information about you.

name: Salsabil Dkhil
birthplace: Tunisia
residence: Tunisia

Please read the projects’ descriptions in this file and write down the project names of the ones you’re interested in contributing.

Which Project(s) do you want to be involved in? (you can choose more than one)

1. AI Mental healthcare
  2. Alphawomen
  3. Colex
  4. Data Science Academy
  5. Didi asks
  6. Diyafa
  7. Kenzimor
  8. Leafs
  9. Pailleco
  10. Spellit
  11. The identity app
  12. Zed
  13. Zellij invent

1. Alphawomen
  2. Didi asks
  3. Diyafa

Why do you want to contribute to the mentioned projects?

I am highly motivated to contribute to the three mentioned projects because I have professional experience working with similar projects and/or I strongly believe in the cause of the project.

-For the Alphawomen project: I strongly believe in the women empowerment topic. I have been collaborating with a social startup in Kenya to support Maasai women have a decent life. In addition to that, I have recently launched my blog called Ubuntu which aims mainly to inspire women challenge societal stereotypes and follow their dreams.

• For the Didi Asks project: I am passionate about the role of technology in achieving social change. I got introduced to a very-interesting startup in Nairobi which uses games to improve education and I got to support the team to understand their community needs, conduct field research and prepare the Theory of Change model. I have experience with brainstorming, crowdfunding, and a rich game circle network. Thus, I believe I can be an asset to the project.
  • For Diyafa project: I tried before launching a similar initiative and I failed to do so. I am willing to share my learnings from that experience with Diyafa’s entrepreneur so we can together make the initiative happen.

What is your domain of expertise? Please mention only items from the following list.

1. Artificial intelligence
  2. Business development
  3. Crowdfunding
  4. Data science
  5. Event Planning
  6. Game designing
  7. Marketing and branding
  8. Media & communication
  9. Neuroscience
  10. Photography
  11. Product development
  12. Production Process
  13. Programming / web development
  14. Social Media
  15. Web Design
  16. Youth management

1. Business development
  2. Crowdfunding
  3. Event planning
  4. Product development
  5. Youth management
4 Likes

Hello Salsabil,

Thank you for your interest, it will be a pleasure to work with you.

3 Likes