Couchsurfing request template text

@Iriedawta like a normal request but everyone in the city can see it. It’s not addressed to anyone in particular, and once in a while you get that email from cs: people looking for a host in your city. This is where you also get info about public requests, and on the main page of CS.

@Patrick_Andrews, it does work - i usually get a lot of offers from hosts in big cities. You can also try sending it a bit personalised to different members as well - just be careful, some csers are crazy about getting personalised messages and that’s the only thing they’d read.

Oh right, I never used that feature so didn’t know how it is called. Will give it a try tonight! thanks @Natalia Skoczylas 

Done!

Just created a public trip - let’s see how effective this will be!

I would love to host some people in my palace in Brussels, but where should I propose it ? Can’t find the right page for doing it!

1 Like

Google doc

Hi @CamTesta, thanks for your offer! You can add your name to the list of people offering help in this googledoc.

Did you notice @Patrick_Andrews requesting to stay with you? By the way @Hegazy is also looking for a place to stay, here is his CS profile.

Let me know if you can host Patrick and Mohamed. Thanks!

Okay I’m going to add me on the googledoc.

Yes for Patrick and Mohamed, you are very welcome ! (@Hegazy -> one of my flatmates is also from Cairo!)

1 Like

Thanks

Great - thanks Camille.

1 Like

Public trip - finally someone got back to me!

So I’ve finally heard back from a CSer in Brussels. Here’s their profile and below is the message:

Hello i leave in a big boat at 30 km from brussels, (30 min by train from the city) I love to share times with interesting poeple

I have a lote of place …you can stay a few days and if you want but it is not an obligation you can work an hour or + on the boat it still manny things to do but IT IS NOT an obligation . I m an artist and a webmaster but im also just a friendly person (and it’s the most important).

My boat is not the place to be but the place to share Friendship, freedom, justice, dinner, having a boat is firstly having a place where together we can move our perception for a better live far all so wherever you go good luck

So let me know if anyone wants to stay with Valerie and I will connect you guys.

PS: omg she lives on a boat! Awesomeness! I’ll probably go visit her after the conference if I have time :slight_smile:

@Tom_Markam here’s an idea for you what to do after the event?

Two more CSers agreed to host

Ok so we got already 3 positive replies from CS community in Brussels. Let me know if there is someone who still needs accommodation.