COVID Response Call

Every monday at 17:00 CET

While we are forced to keep a physical distance to each other we want to come together regularly to discuss our and your challenges, plans and responses.
As the Edgeryders team, we want to find ways to help our community and beyond to get through this crisis.

Therefore we now open our weekly team calls for the whole community to join in and give us their ideas and feedback. We want to discuss strategies and the situation fully transparent and also check in with each other socially.

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

All the best wishes to everyone.
We are looking forward to talking to you.

{
"host": "https://now.edgeryders.eu/team",
"info": "Dear Community, while we are forced to keep a physical distance to each other we want to come together regularly to discuss our and your challenges, plans and responses. As the Edgeryders team, we want to find ways to help our community and beyond to get through this crisis. Therefore we now open our weekly team calls for the whole community to join in and give us their ideas and feedback. We want to discuss strategies and the situation fully transparent and also check in with each other socially. All the best wishes to everyone. We are looking forward to talking to you."
}

For security reasons we have to put everyone who wants to join onto an rsvp list and can currently only accept community members we know/can vet. Please write a comment here if you want to join at least one hour before the call.
we will then add you to the list if you are an active community member.
Afterwards, you will be able to use this link:

now.edgeryders.eu/call/12942

In 1-2 weeks time, we will be able to offer a more accessible but still secure option.

2 Likes

Here is the info for those who wish to join us (Every monday at 17:00 CET)

While we are forced to keep a physical distance to each other we want to come together regularly to discuss our and your challenges, plans and responses.

As the Edgeryders team, we want to find ways to help our community and beyond to get through this crisis.

Therefore we now open our weekly team calls for the whole community to join in and give us their ideas and feedback. We want to discuss strategies and the situation fully transparent and also check in with each other socially.

Join us every Monday 17:00 to 18:00 at

Zoom Video

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now (NB: we are switching to a less privacy intrusive app starting 6/4/2020)

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference…

All the best wishes to everyone.
We are looking forward to talking to you.

we have a call to discuss the tool at 11:00 New Call Tool Test to duscuss how to use it best. Afterwards I will post a induction here. But as far as I know we are still going with zoom for the call this week: Since this post is still pinned in campfire: Weekly Covid2019 Community Response Call. When more community members are involved I do not want to push them to change the tool before we are experienced with it ourself.

hi, I would like to join the call today

1 Like

great, I will put you on the list

Reminder: We are proceeding with this call for the first time with the new signup system today.

Please comment here if you want to join.

@nadia, are you expecting anyone? If so, please give me their handel here on the platform

1 Like

no not today

1 Like

@ja66er, we are dealing with technical difficulties right now. Will get back to you as soon as possible

I thought it was supposed to be at 17h so I went there now :confused:

1 Like

I am on the phone with owen right now

I am going to send a private message room name to you instead

56 ok note it says 4PM when you follow the link to the now:

ok, no problems