Deliverable 4.6: Research paper: Using collective intelligence to improve care - an empirical study on best practice in the care sector

Hi @Alberto,

This is a reminder that I still wait for ER’s input for deliverable 4.6: Research paper: Using collective intelligence to improve care - an empirical study on best practice in the care sector.

Please provide feedback on the draft of this document asap.
It has to be submitted to the EC with the rest of opencare’s work before Dec 22nd.

Check. I will touch base with @amelia on this.

@lucechiodelliub I just realised that the draft document is not where I expected it to be. Can you point me to it, please? Thanks!

hello, of which document are we talking about ? I dug up the draft for deliverable 4.5, since it is the deliverable you seem to point to. To my knowledge there was no draft for 4.6 - to the latest: not that I have received.

I was confused by “contributing to the draft”, which I intended to mean “adding and editing to an existing draft document”. Clear now.

Hi, can you let me know of your current state of progress on this deliverable?

Here, but please do not submit until I tell you to.

@lucechiodelliub you can now submit the deliverable. Please note that the template breaks the metadata in page 1 across 2 pages.

metadata corrected, deliverable submitted.