#Edgecamp unconference report. Sessions about demopolitique and crowdmodelising an alternate society model of micro and meta-communities

Demopolitique is actually an online platform that allows non-experts citizens to openly discuss about the politics as the affairs of the city.

I talked a bit about it on the conference and also during a lovely outdoor session during the unconference.

I’ve made a model for this one :

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/e5VN47A5JxezYOKqZymyPcV2ZD6hGDlBrOgFPXcI99s?feat=directlink

The discussions during this sessions lead me to think about a kind of game i presented during another session. Here’s the so-called “game” :

https://picasaweb.google.com/116292172722830224646/Demopolitique?authkey=Gv1sRgCID_wrWM3YGQ5AE#5755684754682925010

• This board game is the first step to develop a tool that will be linked somehow with demopolitique and could get also linked to edgeryders and also with Netention.

• The second step is to build some kind of online survey that will be suggested to edgeryders members and everyone willing to contribute and give feedback.

• The third step will be to develop an application similar to community games and test it locally.

This tool will be designed to link people together considering what they need and what they can offer. It will suggest micro-local communities and meta-worldwide communities so that people can get in touch and inspire each others.

I’m actually thinking about the best way to test it out, any feedback or idea is more than welcome.

Google doc

I did a google doc to work on it :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OLzyVmNhwAU3E9-TSt7zFiUARSDh3pOetugUc7hFQ0w/edit

Feel free to comment on it, do the board game at home and with friends, give feedback and ideas.

It would be much appreciated and would help a loooooot !

Plus ‘sexy’ peut-être?

J’ai manqué cette session (et plein d’autres auxquelles j’aurais voulu participer). Les choix étaient parfois difficiles à faire, il y avait beaucoup de sujets intéressants.

Te rappelles-tu les personnes qui ont assisté à cette session?

Quelles ont été les réactions?

Je suis désolée qu’il n’y ait pas davantage de commentaires à ton rapport de mission. En tant qu’introvertie, je compatis entièrement avec toi. Même en écrivant en anglais, hey! Je vais faire un peu de pub sur Twitter. De ton côté, tu pourrais tester ce qui se passe, en transmettant le lien de ce rapport de mission à quelques personnes, si tu souhaites connaître leur avis.

Peut-être que ce n’est pas assez ‘sexy’ comme explications?

As-tu jeté un coup d’oeil à Augusto Pirovano, ‘We create games for urban public spaces’. Les gens ont adoré ce rapport de mission.

Désolée pour ont délai à commenter.

Pas de souci !

Ne t’inquiète pas !

A vrai dire, je n’attendais pas sépcialement de réponse, et j’ai lu beaucoup de rapports très intéressants où je n’avais juste rien à dire.

Ce dont je parle dans ce rapport est pas mal abstrait, tout comme les échanges que nous avons pu avoir lors des sessions.

Je ne saurais faire une liste des personnes présentes aux deux sessions, mais ces personnes m’ont énormément apporté par leurs questions, leurs conseils et leur attention. Je ne saurais assez les remercier.

Le jeu dont il s’agit est un serious game, et il demandera encore beaucoup de travail et de développement avant d’être sexy, mais c’est prêvu !