Edgeryders wants to build our existing channels into a powerful engine for opening and driving opportunities towards the community and its members. As well as reinforce the team with someone to do the daily tweeting and FB/Linkedin/etc status updating for Edgeryders.
We will pay you 3000 euro gross of all taxes, in return for about 20% of your time. You may propose to invest an additional budget, not exceeding 1000 euro, for example in buying advertising space or making ER’s voice heard in a critical event. Please note that tax withholdings will vary with the legal status and nationality of the selected person. We expect you to dedicate about 8 hours a week to Edgeryders for the duration of the contract.
You can work from wherever you are, as long as you have a good quality Internet connection. If you are in Brussels, Dublin, northern Germany or Cluj-Napoca we have more chances to hang out together, but that’s absolutely not essential. What is essential is that you communicate clearly in English and in writing, and are comfortable with using groupware such as shared calendars, wikis, forums etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- Have a look at the goals we want to reach
- Increase the traction and authoritativeness of our digital assets.
- Increase signups onto the Edgderyders platform.
- Increase content production (posts, wikis, tasks, events, comments) on the Edgeryders platform.
- For all goals, we wish to take an analytics-driven approach, with explicitly stated quantitative goals and conversions. Your proposal should include proposed metrics to be targeted, target levels and how these are monitored.'Think about how we could reach them together. Assume one person would be responsible for realising your ideas. Ideally you. Their toolset: The Edgeryders platform, Twitter account, Facebook account, Linkedin Page, Company Website, mailing list, a camera, an internet connection and a laptop. How would you go about reaching the goals, how could you tell how well you were doing and where you could make improvements?
- Tell us how you would do it in a post below. We will help one another develop the ideas until they feel sufficiently clear. And commit to put in 3 minutes a day to helping one another realise the ideas over the next 6 months. We will ask the world to help us decide which plan we should try. The person who proposed the idea and feels confident they can do it will be given the budget to make it happen within 6 months. The rest of us will support them as pledged. And together we will run rings around "business as usual".
About us: We are Edgeryders, a newborn social enterprise incorporated in the UK but working from all over the place. We are a small, vibrant, very international team serving a community of changemakers, social innovators and hackers in 20 countries. As social media manager, you will report to the CEO ([Nadia]) and work closely with the community manager ([Noemi]).