Edgesense early user group testing

Following on Alberto’s post on testing edgesense with an early user group. The 1st hangout in order to co-design edgesense will take place on 9th of April at 17 CEST.

Since all the early user group are already familiar with edgesense so during the hangout we can discuss more about how to improve the tool or add extra features if possible.

Till now the no of attendees is already 10( max google hangout no ) but if anyone is interested to join we can think of solutions for that ( the easy one is to share a computer if possible )

The confirmed participants are

will be missing Jean-Michel and Laura.

Expect a documentation for the hangout so that everyone can build on the testing process.

Date: 2015-04-09 15:00:00 - 2015-04-09 15:00:00, Europe/Berlin Time.

What should we prepare?

Hi, I’ll be there, thanks!

Can you recap what we are supposed to prepare for the call, to get the most out of it? And also, do you need any help from me?

1 Like

agenda for the hangout

my proposal is to do a round of testing before the call

and for the hangout agenda this is what I have in mind , was going to send it to you Alberto and Luca to see what can be added before sending it as a reminder for the call,

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }

the hangout could be structured over this main 3 questions

1st what is working

how edgesense is beneficial in analysing the online “community” for community members and moderators

what are the immediate gains from looking through the edgesense interface

2nd what’s not (within the same scope)

what kind of questions that were not answered by edgesense

what are the info that takes more time( the non immediate gains) to conclude from edgesense

3rd what can be added

what features addons can be added to have a more effective tool (regarding the 2nd what’s not working question )