Welcome!
Hi @brinerustle , I’m Noemi and have been around for some time.
My quick answer, from the top of my mind (apologies, I’m traveling): I like both OuiShare and Enspiral, my best guess is looking at the differentiation factors in the models - I see Ouishare being more entrepreneurship driven, Enspiral more governance driven, and Edgeryders more research driven. Our model could be even a function of some key people’s passions :) You can’t make a data scientist run massive global events etc. People may want to do things and create outlets for that if the outlets are not there already.
Obviously there’s a lot of alignment and in fact we cross paths, speaking and participating at each other’s events… also the global network base has overlaps. Which is great, it means people are learning from each other and carrying learnings. I don’t see any problem, it happens in many fields.
Some community members also explored the issue of interoperability in some depth, but never got to somewhere actionable. Can’t seem to find the link right now…
You also might want to travel back in time as an exercise and see how people in the current organisation and larger network dreamed up edgeryders in its earlier days.