Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs

Hi everybody, we are looking for partners (co-working spaces and incubators), that want to be involved in the next EYE call for the mobility of young entrepreneurs. Please if you are interested or want to know more contact me and I’ll send you a Project Idea Form…thanks!

Sergio Galasso

1 Like

More info?

Hi Sergio, thanks for thinking of Edgeryders. Are you applying with BAAM? It might be useful to learn a little bit more about it, if you can share some details here it would be great… this way if community members are interested we can build a small team to help with the application?

Lets make a formstorm

/t/formstorm/348

HUBn @ STPLN

Hi Sergio!

We are an maker space called STPLN, we also host an open co working office called HUBn @stpln in Malmö, send us some info and we’ll see what we can do.

Regards,

Ola // www.stpln.se

1 Like

We are applying with this scheme:

Fondazione IDIS – Città della Scienza (Lead Partner); 

012Factory (Coordinator Partner)

Seconda Università degli Studi di Napoli (Scientific Partner);

The PCM is made by Malea Group, a spin-off I created with a few collegues in the Second University of Naples…the project as this main aim:

GENERAL OBJECTIVES:

The project intends to develop a European Consortia to become an Intermediary Organization in the framework of EYE programme in Southern Italy able to enroll a large number of wannabe entrepreneurs to let them have a training period abroad in an Small and medium sized enterprise.

Specific Objectives:

Create a network of 6 countries.

To involve at least 30 hosting Entrepreneurs.

To enroll around 90 New Entrepreneurs.

what we need now is a network of EU incubators or co-working spaces…thank you all for your support and interest!

S

@elf_pavlik, look! That’s STPLN.

Send info by email?

Sergio hi!

When is the deadline to submit the proposal…?

What do you think of STPNL in Sweden?

If you send me the documentation at noemi [at] edgeryders [dot] eu I can have a better look and we can start organising, together with @k11 and @stpln and a cowork space in Romania that I can get in touch with, that is if you’re still interested… thanks!

mmm what about unMonastery Matera?

It’s run under the Edgeryders LBG flag but based in Matera. @sergiogalasso.ludwig what do you think? Otherwise there is Edgeryders LBG itself based in the UK, although we all work remotely.