EU Call - EIC Accelerator pilot

call-for-applications

Hi all, I came across this call - maybe of interest for Edgeryders?

Up to €17.5 million in financing for innovative companies under the EIC, to support rapid growth of breakthrough, market-creating ideas

From today, innovative companies can apply for up to €17.5 million in combined grant and equity financing to scale-up quickly and effectively through the EIC ‘Accelerator’ pilot, increasing support for ground-breaking concepts that could shape new markets or disrupt existing ones in Europe and worldwide.

That EIC Pathfinder call looks like it could be the successor to the H2020 SME Instrument Phase 1 and Phase 2 calls. That would be great, as i was worried already that these might just vanish at the end of H2020 …

Speaking of which. @hugi, @matthias, are you up for trying a SME instruments application for SenseStack?

Sure, I would be up for it. Maybe we could look at this when I’m in Brussels on July 1st?

FYI, there are only 1 or 2 cut-off dates for the SME Instrument Phase 1 (the 50k EUR type) left, then it is discontinued. The reasoning is to give people winning this time to participate in Phase 2 afterwards.

Phase 1 is what we want. :slight_smile:

Looks like final deadline for Phase 1 is 05 September 2019 17:00:00 Brussels time.

Great, no?

Yeah. Let’s give this a go when I’m in Brussels, or on the Eurostar on our way to London.