On Thursday 30 May Nesta, in partnership with the Solicitors Regulation Authority, will be launching the Legal Access Challenge.
An audience of technology entrepreneurs, solicitors, regulators, policymakers and civil society groups, will meet to discuss:
- How far can tech go in making legal support accessible and affordable to everybody?
- Is tech going to transform how people experience legal services?
- What barriers are holding back innovation in tech that directly helps people to resolve their legal problems?
- Who should play what part in encouraging a new generation of digital legal services?
Join our speakers below in a panel discussion:
- Clive Coleman , BBC Legal correspondent (Chair)
- Julie Bishop, Director, UK Law Centres Network
- Nicky Leijtens , Advisor to the Board, NautaDutilh and Co-Founder, She Breaks The Law
- Tim Pullan , CEO and Founder, Thought River
- Julia Salasky , CEO and Founder, Crowd Justice
The event will last until 19:30 with networking and drinks until 21:00.