This is a proposal for the event on doing business in Czech Republic/Poland/Serbia. The events will be held for each country separately.
- Gather small (and medium) business owner to discuss doing business in their country
- Understand how small (and medium) business owners navigate through COVID-19 crisis period and what are their expectations/plans for after the crisis
- Understand how their country is helping them
- Introduce other “Future of Work” events
- Connect it with community management online learning (if suitable)
- 10min Introduction (tbd what will be introduction exactly)
- 40min deep conversation (maybe to introduce breakout room sessions)
- 10min wrapping up + call to future action (tbd)
- After the event: posting conclusions or thoughts, ideas to explore, connect people across mutual interests
Possible tell form questions
- Introduce your self and your business
- What happened with your business during the pandemic crisis? How did it affect your employees?
- What do you expect after the pandemic crisis?
- How is your country helping you?
Output of the event & Incentives for participants
- Summary of the discussion
- New data for POPREBEL
- New networking opportunities for the participants
- Sharing experiences, advices, and information about opportunities
Human resources needed
- host in the local language (ethnographer)
- community manager/journalist
- guest speaker (if an interesting profile appears among applications)
- Make an event post (18 February)
- Make a tell form (19 February)
- Get ethnographer and community manager onboard (19 February)
- Get marketer for each country on Fiverr to run an online campaign (26 February)
- Start promoting the event (3 weeks before the event - 1 March)
- Decide on the event date (propose: latest in the week of 22nd March)