Excited for OurGhema Hackathon

Hello all!

I’m abdelhak akermi 28 year old based in medenine, Tunisia, working remotely as full-stack web developer.
My current toolset includes PHPLang & LaravelFramework, Vue, Angular, TypeScript, Docker and all the other various frameworks, libraries, and technologies related to them.
I’ve always sought out opportunities and challenges that are meaningful to me. Although my professional path has taken many twists and turns from working in Tunis for a startup company to middle-east oman in 2014, to work as full-stack web freelancer from 2016. I’ve never stopped engaging my passion to help others and solve problems.
As a web developer, I enjoy using my obsessive attention to detail, my unequivocal love for making things, and my mission-driven work ethic to literally change the world. That’s why I’m excited to make a big impact in this hackathon.

This is my first Hackathon but not for working in teams at least remotely, I have forked realities and starting from couple days analyze codebase, I have full understanding in react working mechanisms and GraphQL. I’m so happy to have opportunities know peoples like @questioneer, @gustavlrsn, @brooks, @liam also @erikfrisk with his last PR.

See you all soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome @darvour, so happy to have you join us and to see that you’ve already gotten into the code. Excellent. Looking forward to meeting you!

My name is Hugi, and I’m the project leader for Participio, the Realities project and this hackathon.

Hi, Darvour,
Look forward to meeting and sharing knowledge :slight_smile:
~Liam