Why did you choose English as the common language?
- We chose English because this is the language that we use among us. Most of us do speak some French or Dutch, but it doesn’t come easy to all of us.
- By choosing a language that is non-native for most people in Brussels, we figure we will level the playing field.
- When we recruit new Reeflings we will strive to compose a group such that there are no majority language groups.
When can we move in?
- Building a cohousing is a process that takes a few years.
- We are now in the stage of enlarging the group.
- After that we will purchase a site together and start building.
I would be interested to join but I can’t make it to the public meeting. What should I do?
- Attending the public meeting is strongly recommended.
- If you really can’t make it, you can subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll keep you informed.