Financial reporting for 6th quarter done

This is for @LuceChiodelliUB . We have updated the timesheet and budget tracker as per June 30th. Only thing we are missing is a workshop in Ireland, for which we expect an invoice of 2K EUR (goes into “goods and services”).

A small favour: can you check that I have not made any mistake in extending your original file to include additional months in 2017? It seems like we decreased our spending rate, whereas my subjective impression is that we have, if anything, sped up. In particular staff costs seem to be a bit low.

Of course, if the numbers are correct I will pay more attention to our spending rate in the last two quarters. Since we are responsible for delivering an event, we will spend quite a lot of money in the final phases of the project.

On it

Hello @Alberto,

thanks for sharing the updated version of the tracker - i’ll sure have a look by the end of this week and give you a feedback !

Hello @Alberto, I did the staff cost break down by WP and task last week. I find the same results as you do. By comparing the use of resource within the first 6 months of 2016 vs. 2017, I have these conclusions:

• WP1 and WP2 are progressing at roughly the same pace as in 2016
  • WP3+WP5 are growning faster than 2016
  • WP6 is in slowdown, which is kind of normal (over the same period last year, everything had to be stettled down to launch the project. Over Year 2, less coordination work was necessary).

Thanks. Means we will be pushing research WPs a bit more. Good.