Fond Farewell

Hi everyone,

I wanted to officially write my goodbye. It has been a wonderful, exciting, enriching 6 years and I am so grateful to have met and worked with you all. I’ll still be around and keeping up with what you’re up to-- and you can always contact me here or on my email (amelia.hassoun@gmail.com). @rebelethno, don’t be strangers :slight_smile:

My new job is full time (I’ll be working at Jigsaw trying to understand and work against misinformation/disinformation, conspiracy theories, and other kinds of online harms emerging from the rise of populism and extremism) but I see overlaps and possibilities to continue working together in the future.

Stay well, everyone, and thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

7 Likes

Likewise to you, @amelia, of course we will find ways to keep conspiring! By the way, where are you going to be based?

Very happy festivities to you and your loved ones!

1 Like

Dear @amelia, really sad to see you go. I wanted to see you taking us to the end of the network analysis of the ethnographic data. But I hope to see you at our coders’ and ethnographers’ meetings some time again. I wish you all the best at you new job, it sounds great. Take care and have a nice NYE celebrations. Zdenek

1 Like

Fully remote, so staying in Cambridge for the time being.

Wishing you the best of luck (and personal health/safety) on your onward journey. Feel free to checkin if you need support in any way.

1 Like