Fostering Productive Potential in Refugee Camps

Submit to Idea Camp 2017 ?

The Eur Cultural Foundation has a yearly programme for grassroots initiatives and a call for next year closing on Sep 20. The topic is “Moving Communities”. @Tomma I thought you guys might be interested:

http://www.culturalfoundation.eu/idea-camp-2017

Inspiring

This is really nice to hear. Was just talking with 2 of my Syrian friends and they said it’s very important to give some self inniciative push to the newcomers, because they are just being sent from a place to a place to fill this or that form and they become somehow passive, so helping them stay active and creative is super important. Like your approach a lot.

I am working on this project  and would like to see how we could collaborate. Maybe you could introduce them to online platfrom for connecting to other newcomers that are here a bit longer and are starting with their self employment or small business and need volunteers or potencial partners… or they can maybe see what are local businesses searching here, to get a better feeling of what is smart to focus on for the future and what skills will they need to learn in order to build a nice future for themselves.

Please, if you have time, check a bit what we do and I would be happy if we find some common points for collaboration :slight_smile: