Found in the street Museum

Event Template

Found in the street Museum open day
lets open our history and enjoy it

• Provide a brief description of your event. so simple it will be space to talk about personal family history using old photos and objects and from different aspects caring about the value of any society heritage have many positive impact on the development of the society as I wish through the idea to develop a cultural awareness to turn simple things from the past as tools to develop ideas and stories that can have new project evolve around it

• Please include [an overview of the event], متحف الشارع Found in the street Museum
    this is the page of my project Found in the street museum and you can imagine through it the way of the project to deal with the personal history

B. Proposed Program

• Date of the event ( Please note that the event should take place between 19th and 30th November)
  • Please provide a time table for the event

C. Budget

• Total cost that is expected to be incurred ( if necessary show the budget breakdown )

I just want to rent a space and some equipment 100$

D. Your Organisation Name (if any) Found in the street museum

C. Organizers Team Ahmed Hamed

E. Venue any coworking space or cultural centre in Cairo

a news story about the project: https://wwww.dailynewssegypt.com/2019/09/24/found-in-the-street-museum-chronicling-wasted-photographs-of-egypts-history/

3 Likes

Hi @ahmedhamed, welcome to edgeryders.

Could you tell me a bit about the journey that led to your working on this? Why this, why now?

Thank you @ahmedhamed for interest
We’re currently in the process of evaluating the proposals.
Our community manager will get back to you in a few days to know more about your initiative and how the use of collective intelligence can enhance the impact of your initiative.
Keep up the good work!