From Florence to Yerevan. And everything in between

Hello Edgeryders, I am an engineer, entrepreneur and traveller working on two startups here in Yerevan. My background is in robotics and AI, I do research for Lionsharp inc. which I co-founded last year together with some friends from Armenia and the UK.

I’m also interested in social innovation, which is my other work-in-progress startup #2. I am building that with my wife and our ultimate aim is to help people finding projects that they care to work for because they share a common cause.

If you are interested, you can find more about me on linkedin, and on about.me.

Thanks for reading, I’m looking forward to the event in Yerevan and I hope to meet you there and share some cool ideas with you!

Yo

Hey, welcome! That’s quite a journey, from Florence to Yerevan. We at Edgeryders are also trying to run a social enterprise – and so far, so good. I will not be personally in Yerevan, but you will meet @Noemi, also an Edgeryders director, and we are on this platform every day. I look forward to getting to know you better and hopefully collaborating at some point. 

Me, my story is here. :slight_smile:

See you on Friday!

HI Alessandro, great to read you and looking forward to know you in person! I’ve just arrived to Yerevan and coordinating with our friends and hosts here last minute details. Expect an email in the upcoming hours with all-you-need-to-know before the Friday workshop:)

See you! By the way this is my story: https://edgeryders.eu/arrivals/happy-social-hacking

A long and Beautiful journey indeed!

Thank you both :slight_smile:

…Modena City Ramblers!? …ma, @Albertoma dai! I loved “La Grande Famiglia” and “Terra e libertà” the most!

And I am happy to meet you too @Noemi, welcome to Yerevan!

Eh :slight_smile:

Small world, Alessandro. :slight_smile:

1 Like