Getting access to the Edgeryders Tasks dynalist

Thanks @hazem for taking the time to fill your task list.

You’ll have noticed that working with many task lists here in Discourse is just cumbersome. I noticed the same, so I was looking for a better tool. Finally found that will be Dynalist.

Will introduce it in a day or two for Edgeryders team members, but I already converted your tasklist above to Dynalist and you can (“should”) switch over there. Just create an account (using your Gmail address), and you’ll be able to access the Edgeryders Tasks document afterwards. It contains a little documentation, but the idea is very similar to the list above, just with proper tool support (in-place editing, moving items drag & drop, collaborative realtime editing, deadline labels etc.). Enjoy … it’s a really good tool, and free :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks matthias, it seems like a better method, I registered an account but the Edgeryders tasks’ link leads me to a 404 not found page.

That will mean you used a different address to register than the one I used to invite you to the document (h****.****72@gmail.com). So tell me the address you registered with (in a PM), and I’ll invite that one :slight_smile:

mmm can you double check, I registered with my gmail, but can’t see the link, also in my files there is only the default getting started list.

Hmm :neutral_face: I renewed the invitation, here’s the document. Can you access it now?

1 Like

Now you’re shown as “Can edit” in the sharing settings of the “Edgeryders Tasks” dynalist, no longer as “Pending”. So we’re one step further – they have recognized that you have an account with that address.

If you still can’t find the “Edgeryders Tasks” document in your files, find the latest e-mail form admin@dynalist.io in your GMail account titled “Matt shared … with you”, and click the “Accept” button in it. I had forgotten they even send these mails.

got the sharing email last night (Y) thanks

Great. I’m removing your old “Discourse wiki style” task list then, as I have imported it to Dynalist already. Migration to Dynalist is complete then :slight_smile:

1 Like