Grant (deadline 20 days): Finding new ways in the time of a crisis

Swedish innovation agency Vinnova is funding projects with up to 100.000 EUR to tackle challenges arising from the Corona crisis.

An application must involve two parties - a challenge owner and a problem solver.

SenseStack AB, our Swedish corp, is just got funded and I think they might question our capacity as a newly started company to carry two projects. However, Blivande could apply.

Any ideas?

3 Likes

Yes. The Mooc!

1 Like

Also Matt’s mask thing.

1 Like

Also - oci lab with focus on covid19 responses

@zmorda @OCILab lets make this happen please? We can talk about it tomorrow.

2 Likes

@nadia should we have a call tommorow ? At 5pm?

1 Like

hi, when we talk about this we should also look at this opportunity sent to me by someone from the RSA network: https://www.rwjf.org/en/library/funding-opportunities/2020/global-ideas-for-us-solutions-cities-taking-action-to-address-health-equity-and-climate-change.html

@kajafarszky could you schedule a call with @zmorda and @OCILab and @marina about these two grant opportunities? also @hugi if you have time? Ideally before the end of this week if possible.

2 Likes

Yes! I’ve just sent a message with a little doodle to fill in.
@nadia, your slots are filled in already!

2 Likes

thank you.

1 Like

@hugi do you have a link to this call? (if there is an English version)

Yes, here.

https://www.vinnova.se/en/calls-for-proposals/innovationer-i-krisens-spar/innovations-in-the-wake-of-the-crisis-2020-01813/

1 Like

Also, more COVID related grants at the global level here: COVID-19 Related Funding | GrantStation

For example, IBM’s Call for Code is launched; Central EU Initiative is funding education and e-learning proposals (but only CEI countries are eligible); Co-Creation Hub focusing on African countries and world at large…

1 Like

Note that this application comes with a an important constraint; both applying organizations, problem owner and problem solver, must be based in Sweden.

Blivande?

Yes, Blivande can be one of the orgs. Probably the problem solver, but there needs to be a Swedish problem owner.

1 Like

let’s see whre the chat with Marco and Simona and healthcare epistemics thing lands. If that is a go, maybe we can talk to the AI chatbot guys to do something together? cc @alberto

Marco and Simona need boots on the ground, not tech.

1 Like

AI chatbot guys are already applying themselves, so no need for us there.

ok looks like this is not a good match with where we can be useful. Moving on.

1 Like