Green Deal: 3CN, EURENDA & ATSI submitted

After the efforts we put into the mapping of the calls, networking and finding consortia to join, reviewing and selecting the proposals and then writing plus building the budgets, this is to inform you that yesterday all three proposals we have been working on were successfully submitted.

You can find them here:

It has been intense, but I think we collaborated well and made some good connections on the way. In 3CN we were aside C-KIC and University of Aalborg which was a plus, while in other two except DEMSOC, all other partners were new to us. It hasn’t been easy, again this proves building proposals with partners we know from before (and who know us) is a huge advantage.

However, in all three we are placed well with quite good budgets. We have tweaked a bit our “standard” workpackages too and this can be a good basis for future thinking on how to re-shape what we offer, as discussed in our strategy meeting.

These are all highly competitive calls and we learned not to have our hopes up when it comes to Horizon, but I’m looking forward to the results and evaluations.

So, thanks to @alberto for leading ATSI and EURENDA, @amelia for the lead and huge contribution to 3CN and everyone else for the support especially @hugi and @nadia.

Thoughts and reflections on the experience are welcome. :slight_smile:
Next step: Horizon Europe.

@johncoate @matthias @IvanC @martin @MariaEuler @bojanbobic …

6 Likes

Herculean effort @marina, @alberto and @amelia. I salute you!

3 Likes