GTF Berlin 06 - Anna [EN]

Um, do you have concerns about privacy and personal data stored in electronics in general?

No, I don’t. I think it will be very popular in like the near future, so everyone should be aware of it and should try to protect themselves. But it can also be helpful.

Uh, does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Yes, I think so, because I think reusing is more like when you reuse something that’s already like in use and recycling is more when you change the whole like history of the object. Yeah.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

Oh, I think that would be a fall. Like maybe. Yeah. (Why?) Because I’m very young and I like I see a lot of concerning news every day and we should discuss it more openly. And yeah, it will be a topic we all should speak more openly.

What, if any, actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

I’m not driving a car, so that would be one thing. And yeah, I try to not buy as many clothes and things and not fast fashion. Yeah, that’s the main parts.

How much responsibility does each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

I think everyone should do their research and try to change something. But I think the real, um, responsibility lies in the politicians. So in the political parties.

Last question. Do you see the circular economy as a local or national or international issue?

I think it should start local because it’s easier to organise local, but in the wider future it’s also international. Um, important.

Okay. Thank you very much.

coded