GTF Berlin 11 - Endre [EN]

In your opinion, are cars that include these electronic components easier or harder to adapt to circular economy Kreislaufwirtschaft than a normal regular car?

I think it’s more complicated, as I tell you, with the battery before, it’s the same same problem. So if I use that for for for normal cars, it’s I think for normal cars is more easier. You had more possibilities than to use it only in electronic cars.

What do you think can the automotive industry do the circular economy or do you think they can make changes that it happened with circular economy in automotive? Automotive sector?

I think they had the possibility. But everybody every of the car producers say we do that, but they had to show how. Yeah. So I think they have the money, they can do it. But if they really do or not, they have to show us. But the possibility and the money is there. Yeah. Yeah. Okay.

Do you have concerns about privacy or and personal data stored in car electronics like GPS or something like that?

Want to know? I didn’t want to to save it and I didn’t want to use it because it makes me more controlled.

And electronics, general, mobile.

It’s okay. I like it, but I have the possibility I can decide it for my by myself if I want to activate or not. Maybe in the car it’s not everytime possible.

So they can see I can deactivate something. But the company the the. Bmw or other companies, they have internal contacts to the car, so it makes me more controllable.

Yeah. Uh, does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Recycling and removing? Reusing? Yeah, there are different things because reusing. Is that what we have? We can reactivate it and re moving was recycling is to crash something and build another thing of that. Yeah.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

Environmental? I would say three. Yeah. This is the middle. Yeah. In the in the middle of nowhere because yeah, I didn’t think about that in that way. So only three without the comment. Yeah.

Uh, what, if any, actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

What do what does sustainability means?

Sustainability means umwelt schützen.

I am nothing. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. But I do nothing. I would do it. Like to use an ashtray for my cigarette. I ought to to keep the the waste (Müll). How do you say what? The waste. So as I can do it on my on my to to. How do you say that. To use it or to to in a little in my little world only all the possibilities that I have, not to take a shower maybe every two days. Not a day. So this is that beliefs to me. Yeah. So this is the only way. Otherwise I want to live. So, so sorry. And I didn’t want to to say no because of no, no. And I didn’t also believe in studies or something like that. So I heard that 2050, everything is crashed here. But I didn’t believe that because it’s only a study and studies can be removable. All of them are removable and we don’t know if they are really or not. 2050, we know it. Yes, that’s it.

So you do you think or how much responsibility should each individual, each person have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

I think we are in a rich country. We can do a little bit more than in a in a poor countries because they have different possibilities. What we can do is to think the only one question is needed or not. Yeah, because we buy or we we are consumers in a different ways and sometimes we buy things that we don’t need really. So this is also a possibility to be careful with the with the natural, with the environment.

Last question. Do you see the circular economy Kreislauf Wirtschaft as a local or national or international?