GTF Berlin 16 - Isabel [EN]

Well, I think it’s going to be better because they are they don’t produce so many pollution and and they they are silent, too. So I think it perhaps it’s a better solution.

Um, in your opinion, are cars that include these electronic components easier or harder to adapt to circular economy principles than normal regular cars?

I don’t know. I really don’t know.

Um, what is your opinion? What can the automotive industry do to promote circular economy.

Plastic cars?

I don’t know. Plastic is not a very good solution, but we have a lot in the seas floating there and that will be a good a good idea to to clean the the sea and make the cars altogether. I don’t know. I really don’t know. Perhaps it’s a crazy idea.

Um. What do you think? With which kind of changes should the car industry do to promote circular economy?

Uh, I think they have started. They, they want to share the we, we, we have this share companies at the moment. That’s something that will reduce the amount of cars and the cities have started because there is no place to park anywhere. And yeah, they will find a solution perhaps with the electronic cars or something else. But I think they should think about the, the, the, the, the car itself too.

I don’t know if you have any electronic devices in your car, but how concerned are you about privacy and personal data stored by like GPS or something like that?

Um, I think yes, you are delivered, I am resigned because they know everything that we do and that we say. And, and you talk about I don’t know about the magazine and you, you just name it and you became a lot of publicity in the next hours. So I think I I’m sure they know everything that we do better than we do.

does Recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Yes, Reusing is to use, again, something that is all recycling is to do something new with the with the rest of of the things.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

Four - I try that they don’t ruin my life, but I think about them.

Could you explain more?

Yeah, I try to to spare in the small things, not to leave the lights on and not to have the the water low, uh, running without use, uh, those kind of things and reuse everything that we can and not buy things that we don’t need. So I do my best, Uh, but I’m not a fan that I won’t go to live in a mountain or something like that.

So that means you, you are doing actions in your life, uh, to. To promote sustainability.

Yes.

Which kind?

Um, I teach my child to do the same. I work in a school, and I teach the children too, those kind of things.