Hack 4 Environment Medenine: Life on Land

I graduated 2017 in Computer sciences from the Higher Institute of Informatics in Medenine.
I am currently working as a freelancer.
Apart from these, I also do independent projects for associations and for the municipality of medenine with a group of highly qualified computer scientists.
In recent projects, we made the application “Déclari” for the municipality of medenine, aims to inform the parties concerned if a garbage container is not removed. and an “elplato” application for the regional commissioner of Medenine to improve student restoration services.
I am interested in projects that can improve the lives of all creatures and I want to apply my knowledge to this theme so that my projects have value.

@Hatmi you should talk to @Ahmad1 about what they are doing with Municipalities; Municipal Innovation Challenge - #7 by zmorda

Perhaps going to the event they are organising with Municipalities could be a good opportunity to exchange experiences with others doing relevant work in other places, and make contacts for possible collaborations etc?