Hack for Earth – response by Nermine Ali

Ask the person who is speaking right now what their name is, and if they already have an edgeryders.eu account? Add their answer here.

I’m Souha Gaaloul and I’m a fresh graduate with a computer sciences engineering degree. I came here today because I want to take part of a data science Hack and to solve a real-world problem.

What is the person who is speaking saying? Please try to write every word – sometimes a single word can unlock a lot of thoughts!

My name is Fares Landolsi and I’m passionate about new technologies. I’m here to get new contacts and expand my knowledge in the data science field.

Take a minute to think about what has been said. What are your own thoughts about it – anything that you find especially interesting? Perhaps there is something you would like to explore more during the rest of the workshop?

I noticed that a lot of people who have engagements made arrangements to be here in this challenge. It shows me how much we are committed and devoted to the cause of learning in the field of Data Science and that’s something that makes me proud.

event: Hack For Earth
name: Nermine Ali

1 Like