In a call some time ago, @Rémy, @Dorotea and I decided to shorten down the hackathon to two days, the 21st-22nd of October. The 23rd was to stay more free: people will be setting up the venue for the main LOTE4 event, but that does not start until the evening that day, so people still hacking can go on.
It now seems like @Leo and @Marc want to start on the 20th (and possibly keep hacking throughout LOTE4? This needs to be on the table, so we can find you a solution); this made me aware that maybe @danohu has requirements too. What do you say, Daniel? Is 21-22 OK for you? As for my own session, I do think we will need two days to get it done. I will talk with @Noemi and @amiridina and make a decision.
Anyway: who, from the hackathon group, can meet on the 20th to set things up? I will fly in on the 19th, so I am available. What about you, Rémy? Still in Matera?