Help with welcoming new Edgeryders and Lote3 participants

Hi everyone,

This is a gentle call for help coming from an increasing number of signups and especially to new people committing to come to Lote3. 85 so far and counting!!

Up to this point I’ve been doing community managing around here solo in what regards the welcoming of these new Edgeryders. And it’s always fun since you get to meet new people and show them around the platform. But it’s hard to do it systematically with everyone, so the more of us doing it the better!

It’s only a 2 months super leight volunteering job, so if you’re up for it get in touch!

Fun fact: If you go to the homepage you might get one of the two variants of it (we’re experimenting to see which one drives more signups and participation) which shows you a block named quite intuitively “CALL A HUMAN” and has my face attached to it. I hadn’t noticed the true thing about it until [K] mentioned it to me. Yes, if you’re new to an online space and a bit confused, you do need people to guide you through and let you knw more information. No FAQs section can ever be as good as a human face, no?

:slight_smile:

I can help :slight_smile:

also with the “private tours” if anyone needs to know the platform better :slight_smile:

Ok great!

As we agreed on Friday, we’ll be working on the google spreadsheed and keep track of who’s been welcomed to not duplicate work. Thank you very much Dorotea!