"Homework"

Dear all

Now that UCL teaching term has started, Friday afternoons are a bit tricky for me. I can make next week but not today, I’m afraid.

R

Hello @Nica and all, I have done a pass on the report. I took the liberty of re-organizing a bit the part I was supposed to write, because i felt we should have a section called “Data” describing the data. Let me know if it’s OK.

I used Zotero for most citations.

1 Like

Hi @alberto and @hugi

Are you the managers of the [POPREBEL folder]? (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0AGHo7U1DLGxEUk9PVA) on Google Drive.

If so, can we add @Djan to the access list - and remove Isidora Jaric, Maja Krek and Super Nova.

Thanks!

Done!

1 Like

@rebelethno – what Zoom link are we on today? I am on the one that was posted in this thread, which I thought was the ongoing one, but see no one else.

There was a change of time from summer to winter, meaning pushing the time one hour later … I thought we are starting in one hour 14:00 UK, 15:00 CET

I was writing the same, there is one more hour before we start!

Got it! I forgot about the time change difference. See you all in 50 min!

Where are we meeting?

Are we meeting today?

Dear all

I have added some general comments about the visualisations at the end of the German section. I’m still thinking about potential policy recommendations.

I won’t be at tomorrow’s meeting as I am going to a funeral.

Let me know if there is anything else I need to do for the German section.

R