Hosting students and researcher at Edgeryders

Hi all, we (@alberto @marina @amelia @hugi @martin ) had a chat on the 3rd of march and discussed the possibility for Edgeryders to open its doors to students and early career researchers who want to write their BA/MA/PhD thesis (or pieces of work) on topics of common interest and spend a short time (visiting or interim) in Bruxelles.
I just wanted to let you know that, by now, I’ve informally talked with the director of Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies in Pisa, Italy - Dep. of Management (Andrea Piccaluga) and he expressed interest in the proposal. This can be of interest for students in Management of Innovation (Lino Cinquini is the contact) or Environmental Control and Management (Marco Frey).
I think formal agreements are not required, however, when we’ll have a proper description of Edgeryders (I only sent them a very brief one) and a list of topics for research, we can share these. They might be useful to target interested students.
I’m waiting for news from the University of Venice -Dep. Management, following a preliminary informal inquire.
Before keep on with spreading the voice, I’ll wait for your inputs.

4 Likes