If you are thinking of not voting in the European Parliament Elections...think again.

You sure you’re talking about a dystopian future and not current affairs? Anyway, the recommendation to vote stands …

it’s nowhere near as bad as it can get - plus if you have the right legislators in place you can reverse shitty laws. This is about damage control afaic.

Oh, of course, you’re right about that. Could get much worse.

I just felt like making a cynical comment and forgot it’s a forum and these things are a bit difficult to express when writing only a single sentence. Here, I fixed it:

<irony> You sure you’re talking about a dystopian future and not current affairs?</irony> Anyway, the recommendation to vote stands …

Of course I will - as always did. And I also heard from most of my nationals they will. This is, nevertheless, not necessarily a good news in terms of results. Depending on who they are going to vot for, the dystopyan scenario you prefigured might be more likely to happen than not. But I recognise that voting is nevertheless important. At least to keep safe our very right to vote.