Illustration Sketch

its fine. I dont need credits.

2 Likes

thank you ! looks really nice. in order to work on the flyers I need all the files in a folder in best resolution possible

here you can see a first version of the flyer. I am open to critique, I want to send it to print before friday this week, cheers. https://c301.nl.tabdigital.eu/s/JyT3ctJdfGKnizj

2 Likes

Thanks @manuelpueyo that works for me.

hey @nadia in order to finish the flyers I need all the files in a folder in good resolution if possible, thanks

oh sorry missed it https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1xo4JAX5-kmm_SzEI3w8nBZhe-QhK3CzE

1 Like

Hi @manuelpueyo, thanks a lot!

A couple of small suggestions:

• Can we get the word “cohousing” to feature a bit more prominently, so that it catches the eye? (quick and dirty sketch in attachment)
  • As discussed at the meeting, I think it would be good if the flyers can be used beyond the 21 April meeting. Can it be an option to downplay this piece of the text a bit? (if not no worries)
  • Can we add the website’s url to feature somewhere very prominently? Not everybody has access to a QR scanning app, so it would be a pity to miss out on these people
    Reef flyer caption - Copy

Hello @Lee unfortunately I have missed your comments and the flyer has been sent to print without your contribution. Your points are very valid and I have been too fast . I apologize about this mistake. :confused: :-1:

The flyers are ready to be picked up, they are in ICprinting. rue vanderkindere 512. If any of you can pick them up before dinner tomorrow that could be great, otherwise i can go there tomorrow

Name of the order: Collin Hotermans

@manuelpueyo no worries. I’ll pick up the flyers and will bring them tonight.

1 Like

by the way @manuelpueyo @Lee @alberto I just remembered that there is already full design for a logo should you want it. U have all the design files if you want to use them

Reef_white
Reef_red
Reef_black

2 Likes

Hi @nadia,

Thanks a lot for that. I don’t know the history of that logo. Is it you who designed it?

Process-wise however my feeling is that this is not super urgent right now, and it may be a good project to build ownership (and practice our decision-making processes) once a couple of new people have joined.

@alberto and @manuelpueyo what do you think?

I agree, i also dont remember about the creation process of that logo.

But if we need a logo it could serve as a temporary one until we co-create one with more people.

Thanks

1 Like

new posters and flyers in the pipeline. waiting for your green light to send to print @reeflings

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @manuelpueyo! It looks great!

Here a couple of points of feedback for your consideration:

Flyer:

• In the previous version there was a sentence that said “Come and join us for a public presentation” in a font size that was readable without glasses. Can it be an idea to do something similar on this one? I made a suggestion in post no 31 higher up, but it could of course be anything.
  • The reason I would suggest this is that otherwise there is no “teasing element” to turn the flyer around. This flyers tends to lie around in shops and bars (either dark or far out of reach), so good visibility of the key message is win.
  • Another thing that you could consider to change is the last section on “Joining The Reef”. It’s just an idea but if you would replace the text there (5 lines), with the simple sentence “If you would be interested to get to know us, get in touch through our website”, you would save some space and you could increase the font size of the text on the entire back side? Just an idea eh.

Poster:

• My personal preference would be to use Nadia’s design at the top of this post, because I find it so pretty, I think the colours will attract more visual attention and I like the fact that it has questions marks (to flag that there are still a lot of elements to be filled in once the group has been enlarged).
  • Here again, just some suggestions:
    • I would give the words “sustainability, diversity and openness” a bit more prominence by moving them somewhere to the left, out of the box with the other words.
    • In the box with words on the right (great idea!) I would remove the bullet points.
    • For the choice of words I would maybe change “self-managed” into “self-managed collaborative group”. And then I would maybe change the “autonomy, efficiency and responsibility” block into “trust, responsibility, commitment, harmonious group culture”

i understand, but if you are ok we will stick to black and white, it’s easier and cheaper for printing. the color part is so small and it complicates the process . we can add some empty blocks with question marks if you wish

1 Like

thank you for feedback, notes taken, i will send another version this week,

If price is an issue, I think I have a rather simple hack: use Nadia’s design with a white space where the colour is. Then measure the dimensions of the white space, print the coloured part separately and stick it on top. Nobody will notice and we’ll get a super nice poster?

Hello Lee, interesting hack but the solution you propose is too costly in terms of time, First, i don’t have nadia’s design in a printable format, second, we need to start a new project with the graphic designer *he charges by time, do the printing of the color part, paste it,

this is time consuming for low impact. the poster is not so important. few people will see it, in my opinion we need to burn the limited energy in other tasks,

here is the final version for print can you have a look, good enought for now?

1 Like

Great! Thanks a lot for taking my feedback into account!

Feel free also to let me know if you would like me to go pick up the prints.