Informal open discussion between CAPS projects and Loretta Anania - (?)

Hello,

is someone aware of this?

On Feb 3rd Loretta ANANIA invites projects CHEST, WEBCOSI, EMPATIA, MAZI, OPEN, CARE, CROWD4ROADS, PIE NEWS, PROFIT to an informal open discussion on their trials.

What’s new in participative budgeting, patient care, sustainable transport, digital welfare by universal income? Projects share insights on the engagement targets, platform scalability, usability issues of open access, data ownership, ethics & RRI compliance, EU GDPR implementation.

Come if interested in the joint summer school, new publications, Joint 2017 Project Reviews. Help not to spread scarce resources too thin, fix 2017 events in advance, communicate results faster & wider. The EC officer is available to discuss the 3 OPEN CALLS of H2020, to address new EU policy actions and funding prospects.

If you are interested in participate, please send a message to Loretta.anania@ec.europa.eu to get an agenda and venue.

https://capssi.eu/event/informal-open-discussion-between-caps-projects-and-loretta-anania/?instance_id=34

@LuceChiodelliUB @melancon @Rossana_Torri @alberto @zoe

1 Like

!

I had no idea.

I didn’t know either

This only came quite recently. I won’t be able to attend as it would force me to leave but on Sat morning – I’ll be travelling next week and jump again on a plane on Jan 30 … I need to be home on Fri evening Feb 3rd. Costantino will represent us, with Luce who plans to extend her stay – thanks to you both.

@Luce

please @LuceChiodelliUB let Loretta know that me and you will be there as opencare. 

(if you can put me in cc in the correspondance with her)

thanks! 

@costantino

I’m on it, also working on the poster for the event. Please send me as much visual and textual content as possible so that I can make something up that we can review tomorrow afternoon. Thanks.

the follow up is here

https://edgeryders.eu/en/opencare-research/informal-meeting-with-loretta-urgent-need-for-a-call