Internetdagarna interviews - introduction by Shakalak

Tell us about yourself? What are you working on and why are you at Internetdagarna?

I have been working on IT quality, QA. My special interest is solutions that are GDPR compliant. In the development part it is the hardest part because they can’t replace personal information with the test data.
Coaching and strategy for organisations solving the GDPR problem.

When did something related to the internet last make you hopefull or happy?

Bit dystopian about what Harper Reed was talking about yesterday. The future that might make me excited is everything related to technology. I love the technology. For long time I saw something revolutionary, its the small things every day. Like how to create science fiction with small differences its the same process than developing software and systems. Innovation. I educate a lot and talk about new innovations, the science fiction analogy is something i can use.

When did something related to the internet last make you upset, afraid or angry?

Its not internet’s fault so to speak, but what is happening with people’s political views is concerning. Shutting the borders. I realise that I have been so open with my opinions, what will happen if the the wrong people get in power and use that data and how that influences the safety of my family.

name: Shakalak