Join the discussion

Join us in shaping the future of the automotive industry

TREASURE aims to bridge the knowledge gap in circular economy principles and empower automotive actors to make informed decisions that enhance circularity, minimise waste, and maximize resource utilisation.

Check the following articles and tell us your opinion:

Economies of Scale - how can we limit production?

Cars are discarded after just 15 years, a consequence of constant new additions pushing older models into obsolescence. Can the automotive industry shift from mass production to a more sustainable, localized, and customer-centric model? How might these changes reshape our relationship with automobiles? Join us in discussing these fascinating developments and their implications for the future of car manufacturing.

Car longevity, periodic testing, and the international flow of secondhand cars

Join the conversation exploring the interests of domestic car manufacturers under the guise of safety, the longevity of cars, and the potential shift in governmental focus from industry protection to genuine consumer welfare. Navigate this intriguing landscape, understanding the real impact of these policies and envisioning a future where the longevity and utility of cars align more closely with the public interest.

What to do next?

Share your perspectives and insights on the challenges and opportunities of implementing circular economy principles in the automotive industry and shaping a more sustainable and environmentally responsible future for the automotive sector.

We are funding this through research grant 101003587 (Horizon2020 programme) from the European Commission for Treasure, the European research project on the circular economy in the automotive industry. Your contributions will inform our research results, which will eventually be published online and made freely available for everyone to read. Here you can find our rules of engagement

1 Like
  1. I got here by chance and I am interested to see if and how can I be satisfied here.

2. I am a bit clumsy as no much experience in thsi kind of COM(municat.)

3. The chance, I mentioned (1) is related to a case of Circular Economy in Auto Industry, but I lost track of it. Can you advice me about it ?

Jon Pol w381@yahoo.ca

1 Like

@bojanbobic can you take care of Jon? He posted in an unrelated topic.

1 Like

Hi Jon Pol,

Thank you for joining our platform and your willingness to participate in the discussions.

Discussions about the Circular Economy and the Automotive Industry are part of our TREASURE Project

You can check all the discussion topics here:
https://edgeryders.eu/tags/c/treasure/394/discussion

Feel free to open the post that interests you and read other users’ comments. At the bottom of the post, you can click on reply and post your own opinion. Your opinion is precious to us and the community as it will help us in the research and it can also motivate others to join the discussion.

I can suggest a few topics to start with. Are there some specific topics you are interested in?

Let me know if you need any assistance around the platform.

Best,
Bojan