Last mile for Opencare grant agreement

Hello all. It seems I have been wrong on the deadline, or maybe it was extended. The Grant Agreement needs to be in by September 11th. We are shooting for an internal deadline of September 9th.

What we need to be there for each partner except the coordinator, as far as I know, is:

1. Validation
  2. LEAR appointment
  3. PLSIGN appointment

I have no fresh first-hand information, because I was appointed LEAR of Edgeryders and that shut me out of my ECAS account while I wait for the paper letter with my LEAR PIN code from the Commission (!). But as far as I know, we are almost there: everyone is validated except for Stockholm (but it’s not their fault, and the EC people are working on it from their side). Of the validated partners, everyone has appointed a LEAR. Of appointed LEARs, LABRI and Milano have appointed PLSIGNs and are therefore done; WeMake and SCIMpulse have received PIN codes and are moving forward; Edgeryders is still waiting for the PIN code.

Almost there…

PIN arrived

Ok, my PIN has arrived. It works, in the sense that I can log into my ECAS account with it. @Costantino, @markomanka, could you share with me the guide to appointing a PLSIGN? I don’t understand how to do it. I am supposed to be LEAR, but I do not have the MO and VO (Modify Organisation and View Organisation) buttons. The participant portal seems not to know I am LEAR:

Update: solved

OK, I used LEAR powers to nominate myself as Legal Authorised Signatory for Edgeryders. Then I had to log out of my account, log back into the general Edgeryders account (the Participant Contact for Opencare), and assign myself (now a LSIGN) to Opencare. This means the validation procedure for ER is now officially complete, with both LEAR and PLSIGN appointed. Phew.