Last step for GA:sign the ACCESSION FORM FOR BENEFICIARIES

Dear all partners,

The last step for GA preparation: Please sign the ACCESSION FORM FOR BENEFICIARIES.

Please ask your PLSIGN to connect to Participant portail: https://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/home.html.

Go to ‘My Projects’ in the participant portal, and clicking the blue square ‘MP’(Manage Project): click to “SIGN” near the GRANT AGREEMENT (you can also download the PDF of GA)

Thank you!

Best regards,

Olga

Last step for GA: sign the ACCESSION FORM FOR BENEFICIARIES

Hello everybody,

can’t see the button “SIGN” near the GRANT AGREEMENT…

Has anyone run into the same problem?

Thanks

Rossana (Comune di Milano)

Dear Rossana,

Only the PLSIGN can see the buttom and sign it.

PLSIGN

Dear Olga

of course, I’m connecting to the platform through the PLSIGN account…

Rossana

Same, but…

… I also see a message saying that

Participant Portal services may be unavailable Thursday 8th of October between 17:30 and 18:30 (CET), while system maintenance is performed. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Guess what… that’s now! So perhaps try again later, or tomorrow.

so let’s wait

tomorrow I’ll sign

@alberto I’m still not able to solve the issue: edgeryders notification goes in spam in my gmail account

Any advice is SUPER welcome

Thanks 

not yet available

I suppose the Commission should do some more steps before giving access to the signature

Let us know, please

Thanks

Dear Rossana,

We will ask our PLSIGN to sign first. Maybe that will open the access to all partners to make the signature. Please try to sign this afternoon or Monday.

Regards,

Olga

OK, Thanks!

Ok, we will try again later or Monday.

Thanks a lot

Rossana

Next step is the Commission’s signature

"The Grant Agreement for the above project has been signed by the Coordinator. The next step is the Commission signature. You will be informed once this has been performed. For any further information about your project, please log on to the Participant Portal, go to My Area > My Project(s) and click the Manage Project (MP) button. "

So nothing to do but wait.

@Costantino, you can solve this problem by writing a Gmail filter. Let me know if you need help.

Dear All,

You can now proceed to the signature of  the ACCESSION FORM FOR BENEFICIARIES of GA.

Regards,

Olga

Hello everybody, we (Comune di Milano) signed the Grant  Agreement.

… and welcome!

Welcome @Domenico, good to see you in OpenCare. smiley

Signed

for WeMake

Signed too

For Edgeryders. But what matters most is that the Commission has signed smiley

Almost there

It seems like everyone but @Lakomaa has signed. Erik, when can you (or whoever your PLSIGN is) do it?

It also appears the EU has signed. So we are officially in business! Next up: put up a welcome page.

Signed

I have signed and when I logged in today EHFF is listed as “completed” in the participant portal. Is there anything else that I need to sign?