Little help for Zenna & the Scuttlebutt crowd for Horizon 2020?

I am in Helsinki at MyData 2019 with @zelf. She mentioned that SSB would like to start coming close to the Horizon 2020 behemoth. They even have at least one proposal for joining a consortium.

@marina, I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions that she might have. Maybe you have heard about the call(s) that SSB-ers are interested in, or know where to start to find out. It would be a nice service to the community. Possible?

3 Likes

Thank you @alberto for this post!

Yes, specifically we’ve been asked to partake in a consortium which has looked at three calls, of the three it seems we are most suitable for this “Blockchain and The Next Generation Internet” call.

@marina , if you know of anything or hear information on this, from connections to intent of the call it would be very interesting!

1 Like

@zelf did you have a chance to attend this workshop yesterday at the NGI Forum? @hugi maybe you did? The workshop was precisely organized to help tailor the bid for this call. You could use these remaining days of My Data to have a chat with some of these people. Otherwise, a part of the ICT Proposers Day which took place in Helsinki a few days before the Forum on how to write the proposal, they are planning to organize a series of webinars with the same aim, dates still to be announced. I would suggest to keep an eye on this (I can also post here if I get any info). Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Ahhhh amazing! I didn’t realize. I’ll scout out the people tomorrow then. The webinars sound wonderful too, will definitely keep an eye on that!

Thank you @marina! :star2:

2 Likes

If you could report back on what you learned here for those of us that missed it, that would be much appreciated <3

The latest info: the webinar will be held on 23rd of October, “it will cover the three sub-topics of the call and will give participants the possibility of presenting their project ideas and pose their questions.”

1 Like

hey @BlackForestBoi seen this ^^?

Thanks for the pointer!
Seems like WorldBrain/Memex could be an excellent fit for the 3rd subtopic: p2p collective intelligence.

I wonder if anyone knows if this is one of those bureaucratic h2020 calls and if you what the kind of application procedures and effort it will be?

I don’t but @katjab or @Heshanij or @davidseoane might know?

1 Like

@BlackForestBoi yes, indeed we published the webinars in the NGI Community, but links are not available yet. This is the link to 23rd Oct one: FundingBox Spaces
If you have specific doubts on the call please reach me at FundingBox Spaces

2 Likes